Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pure and Lovely

this is song number two on the piano,
its not actually called pure + lovely,
-it stemmed from another song I was writing and I just
needed the first line to help me remember the melody.
its just a thought,

not complete, doesnt fit with the other song either,
but if I was with you we'd probably be sitting in your livingroom or mine
talking and playing around on the piano so,
if this is the closest we can come..

feel free to click the orange link below and download

{pure + lovely}

pure and lovely
wholly let me
fall to love, oh God.

1 comment:

Suiko-Sama said...

Dropping by to say hello and I am still a big fan and as always you make awesome music and you should be known and I've forced my friends to listen to you so ok bye.

Oh and you should put up a Facebook page so I can spread around more efficiently.